CTS COVID-19 Resources for Schools and Families
Welcome to the CTS Resources for Schools and Families Guide. Below you will find resources designed to support families, school administrators, and teachers as they navigate distance learning during the COVID-19 school closure period.
Visit our Family Resources section if your student needs assistance using their device at home, has trouble connecting to the internet, or needs help solving a technical issue.
- How do I connect to the internet?
- How do I use my school-issued device at home?
- How do I use my personal device to complete my school work?
- I’m encountering technical difficulties. What do I do?
Visit our School Resources section if you are a school administrator and need support planning for distance learning, want to learn more about content-sharing platforms, and how to manage communication between stakeholders.
- How do I make sure my student and staff devices are ready?
- How will my school’s teachers share content with students?
- How will members of my school community communicate with one another?
- What key operational factors should I consider?
We have also assembled some other resources from across the Internet that are available here: